The error indicates that the logged in Windows user does not have permission to connect to MySQL. This could be due to restricted or limited access on MySQL.
You will have to provide permissions for the MySQL root user, as this will allow GLOBODOX machines to access the MySQL DB.
- On the machine on which MySQL is installed, start MySQL Command Line Client from Start >> MySQL >> MySQL Command Line Client.
- Type in the password for root user, once the MySQL command window launch.
- At the cursor, type Grant all on *.* to 'root'@'%' identified by 'password';
Replace password with the password of the root user.
Note: Also make sure that the port 3306 is opened in the Windows Firewall
- Press Enter. The above query will be executed with a confirmation message.
- Now, again at the cursor type Flush Privileges; and press Enter.
You can close the MySQL Command line window and then access GLOBODOX.