GLOBODOX Server Silent Installation
Create an INF file
(This file will store all the wizard settings that you configure when running the manual setup for a Server Machine)
- Download the GLOBODOX setup on a machine, please don't run the setup yet. The name of GLOBODOX setup should be gdxsetup.exe (We save the setup to C:\Temp folder).
- Open Command Prompt in windows and in the Command Line window, type the command..."C:\Temp\gdxsetup.exe" /saveinf="C:\Temp\install.inf" and press enter. The setup wizard will be launched.
- Select all the necessary options and move ahead with the Server installation. After the installation completes, please uncheck the option 'Launch Globodox Application' before clicking on the finish button. (This ensures that all the steps will be remembered in the 'INF' file)
- Done. The INF file has been created.
GLOBODOX silent/very silent installation on server machine
- Download the recently created 'INF' file on the machine and save it in the 'C:\Temp' folder.(Please note, the GLOBODOX setup should also be in the same folder and the name of GLOBODOX setup should be gdxsetup.exe)
- Open Command Prompt in windows and in the Command Line window, type and run the below command...
"C:\Temp\gdxsetup.exe" /loadinf="C:\Temp\install.inf" /silent (In this case the setup will automatically run with the progress being shown)
"C:\Temp\gdxsetup.exe" /loadinf="C:\Temp\install.inf" /verysilent (In this case the progress in the setup wizard will not be shown)
- GLOBODOX Silent/Very Silent installation should start on the server machine.
NOTE: In case you want to change the location of the GLOBODOX Databases folder or the installation directory, all you need to do is open the INF file in Notepad and edit the parameters DataFolderPath and Dir to the desired location.
GLOBODOX Client Silent Installation
Step 1: Create an INF file (This file will store all the wizard settings that you configure when running the manual setup for a Client Machine) Download the GLOBODOX setup on the Client machine, please don't run the setup yet. The name of GLOBODOX ...
Install GLOBODOX on a Single Machine/Server Mode
Double click the gdxsetup.exe setup file to run it and follow the onscreen instructions. Choose Single User Installation or Server Installation option and continue with the setup. It is recommended not to change the default port (5511) used by ...
How do I upgrade my Globodox installation?
You need to have an Active Maintenance Subscription to upgrade your GLOBODOX installation. If your Maintenance Subscription has expired, you need to purchase as many Maintenance Subscriptions as the number of Globodox licenses you currently own. ...
Upgrading to GLOBODOX v10
This instructions are only for upgrading your existing installation of GLOBODOX. Please read this article and make sure you have all the files that are necessary for the upgrade. Before you proceed make sure... Check your maintenance subscription ...
Migrate v10 Globodox MySQL DB
Step 1: Backup DB on old machine Follow instructions from the link below to take a backup of the MySQL DB... https://www.globodox.com/support/help/index.htm?backup_a_mysql_based_db.htm Note: Make sure you take a backup of all the DBs. Make sure you ...