Check if the File store is accesible.
To confirm this ...
- Open GLOBODOX.
- Click on Settings>DB Settings>>File Stores.
- A list of File Stores will be displayed on the right.
- Double-click the File Store which is marked as default.
- Copy the entire path of the File Store.
- Close the File Store dialog.
- Press the Windows + R key.
- The Run dialog will be launched.
- Paste the path.
- Click OK.
Please check if the path is accessible. In case you are prompted for a Username and Password, make sure you click on 'Remember Password'.
Step 2: If this is the first time you are installing Globodox, make sure the DB is configured for multi-user environment