Please note this utility will backup only the database and not the documents.
Please download the GLOBODOX DB backup utility from the link below…
- Make sure no one is using GLOBODOX on the Server as well as the Client machines.
- Extract the contents from the zip file to any new folder.
- Double click the ‘globodox-database-backup.exe’ file.
- The Globodox – Database Backup Utility will be launched.
- Click the Backup button to take the backup of the DB.
- The backup of the DB will now be created on the desktop.
Note: As mentioned, this utility will only backup your database and not your documents. You will need to separately take a backup of the file store folder (the folder in which documents added to GLOBODOX is stored). To know the location of your file store folder, go to Settings >> DB Settings >> File Stores. A list of file stores will be displayed. The Folder path column will list the location of the file store. You will have to manually backup this folder in Windows.
In case you face any problem using the Backup utility, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org