Access: 001 : Unrecognized Database Format
This error usually appears when there are connectivity issues with the MS Access based GLOBODOX Database.
Important! Please make sure you backup your DB.
To solve this follow the steps below...
- Download the Repair Tool from the below link...
- Copy and Save this tool on the machine where GLOBODOX is installed in Server mode.
- Make a copy of the existing MainDB.gxdb file from the GLOBODOX Databases folder.
- Now, run the Repair Tool. Once the dialog opens up, specify the location of the MainDB.gxdb file. By default the GLOBODOX Databases folder is installed in your Windows C drive.
- Once, the whole path is selected (for e.g. 'C:\Globodox Databases\MainDB.gxdb'); click on the Compact & Repair button.
- You should be now able to access GLOBODOX.
Backup using the new GLOBODOX Database backup utility
Please note this utility will backup only the database and not the documents. Please download the GLOBODOX DB backup utility from the link below… https://downloads.globodox.com/tools/backup/latest/globodox-backup-database.zip Instructions… Make sure ...
Migrate GLOBODOX v10 MS Access DB
Step 1: Backup DB on old machine Follow instructions from the link below to take a backup of the MS Access DB... https://www.globodox.com/support/help/index.htm?backup_a_ms_access_based_db.htm Note: Make sure you take a backup of all the DBs. Move ...
Access : 005 : Could not use file already in use
Error Message: ErrorCode: 61443 Message:Failed to connect to database 'MainDB.gxdb'. (ErrNo:-2147467259 Details:Could not use ''; file already in use.) Cause: From the error it seems that the currently logged in ...
Access: 003 : Master database is of an older version
Cause: The Globodox Databases on your machine is of an older version as compared to the GLOBODOX installation itself. Solution: If you are evaluating an older version of GLOBODOX on this machine, then we would recommend you to either re-install the ...
SQL: 002 : SQL Server does not exist or access is denied
Error Message: ErrorCode: 61443 Message: Failed to connect to database 'MainDB'. (ErrNo:-2147467259 Details:[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.) Cause: The error indicates that GLOBODOX is unable to ...